Under the direct supervision of the Accounting/HR Manager this position provides administrative support for the Accounting, Human Resources, and Abode Management Team. In addition to the phones and front desk customer services, performs duties such as typing/data entry, filing and maintaining /organizing the filing, helps organize annual destruction policy, meeting agendas, coordinating mailings, and working on special projects. Also, answers non-routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external customers, visitors, as well as internal contacts at all levels of the company. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize & organize diversified workload, and recommends process improvement ideas.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, training, department activities and locations
- All company filing aspects maintained. Retrieves and or copies information from files when requested
- Maintains and updates library and department Google drive folders
- Data entry
- Make copies and build packets for the Accounting, HR, Safety, and other departments as needed
- Organizes and prioritizes workload and information
- Sorts, opens, date stamps and distributes mail
- Special invoice processing for a couple accounts, i.e. Linn Co-Op, CR LC/RC, etc.
- Office supply inventory and ordering
- Housekeeping of main office, main lobby sitting area and break room / kitchen
- Water plants
- Drafts and or routes written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
- Occasionally will handle confidential, sensitive and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and or ongoing projects
- Types and designs general correspondences, agendas, memos, spreadsheets, tables, graphs, etc.
- Proof reads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes
- Accounts Payable check stuffing, stamping, and mailing
- Assist Safety Manager with clerical assistance
- Help maintain SDS binders and remote access
- Applicant tracking spreadsheet data entry
- Annual archiving and labeling of accounting and project files
- Works with Accounting Manager to prepare and schedule the annual destruction of documents per business entity
- City council meeting agenda’s pulled and routed
- House warming gift process for contracted sales
- Residential home sales customer services aspects, sending closing survey emails, 30-day warranty, 1 year warranty, and possibly assist with some of the Call-back scheduling and or documentation data entry
- Organizes the annual Holiday mailing process
- Other duties and projects as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
Position Type & Expected Hours of Work
- Abode Companies primary days and hours of operation open to the public are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. OR 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Required Education & Experience
- High school diploma
- One year of administrative experience
Preferred Education & Experience
- Associate’s degree
- Two years of related experience
Abode Construction, INC offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits such as PTO, Holiday observed benefit, Medical, Dental, Life Ins and ADD, and 401K Retirement Safe Harbor. A benefit summary will be shared at the time of interview. Thank you.
Accounting / Human Resources
Accounting / Human Resources Manager
To apply, please email your resume and or application to Julie in Human Resources email@example.com